I especially like your second photo (position of subject)-- the three hands together on the left side of the image, both of their heads coming together on the right side-- his elbow in the top corner and all of the diagonal lines-- Great photo!
Great job! I agree with Charlotte on photograph number 2. Your composition draws me right to the action(hands). It's kind of a subconscious act. I also like your off center/tilt view. Keep shooting!!!
3 comments:
I especially like your second photo (position of subject)-- the three hands together on the left side of the image, both of their heads coming together on the right side-- his elbow in the top corner and all of the diagonal lines-- Great photo!
Great job! I agree with Charlotte on photograph number 2. Your composition draws me right to the action(hands). It's kind of a subconscious act. I also like your off center/tilt view. Keep shooting!!!
Thank you! I like this topic so it is my project :)
Post a Comment