Looked thru the Flickr stream, and I love it! Really great sequence on the porch, and then in the bedroom. The light in the rec room with the pool table isn't as great, EXCEPT for the one where he's smiling and has his hands out and he's looking up...that one is awesome too. Well done...I added you as a contact on Flickr, my user name is 'bikinglion' on there.
Wonderful photos! I'm with Leon-- I especially love the ones outside. Both men have such great energy in their faces and bodies-- the outdoor (wide open) setting also seemed to bring that out even more.
2 comments:
Looked thru the Flickr stream, and I love it! Really great sequence on the porch, and then in the bedroom. The light in the rec room with the pool table isn't as great, EXCEPT for the one where he's smiling and has his hands out and he's looking up...that one is awesome too. Well done...I added you as a contact on Flickr, my user name is 'bikinglion' on there.
Wonderful photos! I'm with Leon-- I especially love the ones outside. Both men have such great energy in their faces and bodies-- the outdoor (wide open) setting also seemed to bring that out even more.
Post a Comment